[TRLog] Field Day problem

Ted Sarah tsarah@neo.rr.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:26:17 -0400

We tried all the examples that have been mentioned with the KG4xx
and NONE of them worked.  We tried 59 <ENTER>, and yes it worked
for ALL other DX contacts.  We tried 59 DX, we tried DX, we tried
1D, etc.  We finally just entered it as 1D PR and it took it.  It
appears that because the FCC is now (thanks for nothing) issuing
KG for state side, that TR may be set up to accept it as a U.S.
only call, when there are some that are really GITMO.  I've even
tried it at home later and it WILL NOT accept it as a DX prefix
no matter what I do.

Ted - W8TTS