[TRLog] Russian DX and Ver. 6.57

Soro Roberto roberto.soro@sia.it
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:21:17 +0100

Hello Igor and all,
if anybody out there is going to use the file from my ftp site please
pay attention to this:

in the russian.dom file (included in both the downloadable .zip)
RUSSIANCFG.ZIP  or RUSSIANDTA.ZIP
there is a MISTAKE:

Xtl = XTL, Tulskaya obl.
Xvl = XVL, Vladimirskaya obl.

these oblast are wrong coded and must be edited as follows:

Tl = TL, Tulskaya obl.
Vl = VL, Vladimirskaya obl.

Don't ask me the reason of this but be glad you know it, instead :-) !!

In any case the russian.dom of the 6.55 for instance is OK
The russian.dom above has the neat feature that lets you know even the name
of the oblast while you are working it, and sometime could be handy in SSB.

In the config file there are instruction on how to have the oblast filled in
the
exchange window through the USER1 field from the DTA file.

I write this here since I'm not sure I can do the update on the site in
time.
(better saying:  I'm sure I won't)
GL and may be cu in the contest.

Bob,I2WIJ
mailto:i2wij@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/i2wij/

Qualsiasi utilizzo non autorizzato del presente messaggio nonche' dei suoi
allegati e' vietato e potrebbe costituire reato. Se lei ha ricevuto
erroneamente il presente messaggio, Le saremmo grati se, via e-mail, ce ne
comunicasse la ricezione e provvedesse alla distruzione del messaggio stesso
e dei suoi eventuali allegati. Le dichiarazioni contenute nel presente
messaggio nonche' nei suoi eventuali allegati devono essere attribuite
esclusivamente al mittente e non possono essere considerate come trasmesse o
autorizzate da SIA S.p.A.; le medesime dichiarazioni non impegnano SIA
S.p.A. nei confronti del destinatario o di terzi.
SIA S.p.A. non si assume alcuna responsabilita' per eventuali
intercettazioni, modifiche o danneggiamenti del presente messaggio e-mail.

Any unauthorized use of this e-mail or any of its attachments is prohibited
and could constitute an offence. If you are not the intended addressee
please advise immediately the sender by using the reply facility in your
e-mail software and destroy the message and its attachments. The statements
and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are those of the author of the
message and do not necessarily represent those of SIA. Besides, The contents
of this message shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by SIA
S.p.A..
SIA S.p.A. does not accept liability for corruption, interception or
amendment, if any, or the consequences thereof.