[TRLog] Update list

Tree tree@jzap.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:11:52 -0800

I am going to say this one last time...

Please send your information to tree@jzap.com.

I am sorry this all happened - I know it was a mess not having
the contesting.com domain up for a week.

I do not have the time to respond to each individual that sends
me the information to the wrong address.  It will just be deleted
and you will be wondering why you don't get 6.58 when it comes out.

If you send a second request, I might notice it is a dupe, or you
will end up with two copies next time.

Send your call in lower case, a space, a left bracket, your
e-mail address, a right bracket and a comma.  Indicate in the
subject if you are a life member or yearly member.

Example:

n6tr <tree@contesting.com>,

Send to tree@jzap.com.

Thanks.  Sorry for being a little inflexible about all of this.
Otherwise, this is just too much to deal with.

73 Tree N6TR