[TRLog] Questions

Mike Sato chucky@aloha.net
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 22:41:33 -1000

Folks...

I really don't use TR to often, but the SO2R is bringing me back to TR...I think it is awesome!!!

My questions may be simple to others (or I need to read manual more carefully...I'm trying...)...please be patient...

Two questions:
Question 1
Is it possible to change bands on radio two without interrupting a CQ on radio 1?

I am trying to practice and go over different scenarios in a contest...one scenario will be to call CQ (or be running) on radio 1 while searching on radio 2.  But while transmitting on radio 1, I want to move radio 2 to another band, without disrupting radio 1 transmission...

(by the way, I like the feature to lock-out the band from each other radio...)

Question2.
Does the BBS still active for upgrades????

I recently updated my subscription for updates.  I got 6.59 after I placed the order.  To get 6.6, do I need to call the BBS.  I have no problems with calling a BBS, but the line does not answer.  I checked the number and dial-up configuration several times on the weekend...

In advance...thank you for being patient...

73
Mike kh6to