[TRLog] Questions

George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii@kkn.net
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 04:22:30 -0800

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 10:41:33PM -1000, Mike Sato wrote:

> Two questions:
> Question 1
> Is it possible to change bands on radio two without interrupting a CQ on radio 1?

I think the only way to do this is to change the band on the radio.

> Question2.
> Does the BBS still active for upgrades????
>
> I recently updated my subscription for updates.  I got 6.59 after I placed the order.  To get 6.6, do I need to call the BBS.  I have no problems with calling a BBS, but the line does not answer.  I checked the number and dial-up configuration several times on the weekend...

The BBS is at Tree's QTH - so he will have to answer this one.

Most folks get their updates via email by getting on the
email update list - you should have gotten a page explaining
all the ways to get updates with your receipt but I might
have left it out, or perhaps you have not gotten your reciept yet.

I will email 6.60 to you and I can add you to the update list
if you would like me too.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."