[TRLog] Interesting Occurrence Using 6.59

Bob Wanderer aa0cy@VRINTER.NET
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:22:15 -0500

Yes CALLSIGN UPDATE ENABLE = TRUE
However, this occurred later in the contest when most
received serial numbers where two or more digits.

I won't swear this was the scenario each time the problem
occurred, but since I was S&P'ing, I would usually enter the
section, followed by the check, followed by the serial
number and precedence.  I recall using spaces, but that may
have been the problem for both being there or being left
out.  So a typical exchange window entry would look like
this:

LAX 88 43M

However, somethimes the problem occurred on one QSO but not
another yet I believe the data was inputed in the exact same
manner.

As previously mentioned, entering the callsign in the
exchange window (properly spaced) cured the problem so I
started to automatically enter it (a second time) prior to
contacting the station.  This would, however, be a concern
were I (successfully) running.

73
Bob AA0CY