[TRLog] Cabrillo Format for Sprint

PaulKB8N@aol.com PaulKB8N@aol.com
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 21:47:23 EDT

--part1_6f.1b715de8.28e9252b_boundary

Please, flame away, but I don't know how to put my Sprint Log into Cabrillo
format.  Is there a Post function that does this?  Sorry, I've participated
in several Sprints recently, but haven't sent in a log for several years.

Paul K5AF

--part1_6f.1b715de8.28e9252b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Please, flame away, but I don't know how to put my Sprint Log into Cabrillo format. &nbsp;Is there a Post function that does this? &nbsp;Sorry, I've participated in several Sprints recently, but haven't sent in a log for several years.
<BR>
<BR>Paul K5AF</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6f.1b715de8.28e9252b_boundary--