[TRLog] Cabrillo Format for Sprint

Jack jackn2mpu@monmouth.com
Mon, 01 Oct 2001 09:12:37 -0400

PaulKB8N@aol.com wrote:

> Please, flame away, but I don't know how to put my Sprint Log into
> Cabrillo format.  Is there a Post function that does this?  Sorry,
> I've participated in several Sprints recently, but haven't sent in a
> log for several years.
>
> Paul K5AF

  Yes, there is a separate program with TR called, appropriately enough,
POST. Haven't tried it for the Sprints, as I don't operate them. It will
pretty much walk you through what you need to do. Having the manual is
also helpful.
  The question remains, though, which Sprints are you talking about? The
ARRL VHF/UHF ones, or others? Some other Sprint contests do not ask for
Cabrillo format logs.
--
de N2MPU Jack FN20
Modeling the NYC and NYNH&H in HO and CPRail and D&H in N