[TRLog] mults in bandmap

kl7ra kl7ra@blizzard.gcgo.nasa.gov
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:09:33 -0800

Tree

Now that:

- Improved responsiveness of footswitch for non PTT commands

was fixed in 6.58 I wonder if we could move Chas, K3WW, suggestion
on the wish list (114) up the pile.

I would like to see the bandmap have a switch for All, no dupes, mults
only, etc. It also would be nice to add "goto next mult" to the foot switch
software rotary.

This may not be to useful for some but as a 99% run station it would
be slick to see the bandmap shrink to nothing by Sunday. I also like
his idea where the bandmap would flash any non-displayed spots
when dialed in saving time during s/p.

As I recall the bandmap required a major rewrite a few years ago so
this may not be trivial programming.

I gave a tour of the station to the local club few weeks ago and the
bandmap/packet spots/general qso/frequency control of radio was
the main attraction to TRLog for the non-contesters.

73 Rich KL7RA