[TRLog] WAE QTC Sending

Mike Wetzel mjwetzel@comcast.net
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 00:14:02 -0500

>What am I missing here?  I am setting up TR for the WAE CW this weekend and
all is fine until I want to send QTC's.  >>>After hitting 'Crtl-Q' (after
working a station) then hitting return (to send the first QTC) nothing
happens except the >>first QTC is shown (but not sent), hitting return again
brings down the next q to be sent but it is not sent.  The only >way I can
send a QTC is to hit 'A' then the q is sent but each time I have to hit
'return' and 'A'.  I also tried this >>with the simulator with the same
result.  What am I doing wrong?  I am using 6.58/6.59.

Figured it out.

 'QTC QRS' has to be set to true for single keystroke QTC sending.  Guess I
misunderstood that parameter.

Mike W9RE