[TRLog] TR in WAE

Udo DL2ZAV dl2zav@gmx.de
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:09:42 +0200

[Jan Fisher, 17 Aug 2002:]
> Whilst the new programme scores the call area multipliers ok we were
> not able to check the status of mults needed if they were in one of
> the multiple call area groups. This made things really hard going for
> our mult stations as we had no live check on the call areas needed. We
> ended up using paper mult check sheets.
>
> Checking for normal country mults was ok though.

Same here. Logging and scoring ok, remaining mult display (if customized) ok too.
Dupe checking procedure does not recognize any call area multipliers, every K1
etc. you come across is reported as a needed mult. It looked like
NEXTMULTBANDMAP would jump onto him even if he was a dupe. No serious
operation possible this way.

Possible workaround: Get the modified CTY.DAT from
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/auxil/waedc/wae_cty.dat, reformat it for a maximum
line length of 80 characters (maybe they did this already) and put it into your
working directory (not in C:\Log). Now the district mults are country mults and are
checked correctly. Add REMAINING MULTS section as desired.

--
73, Udo
dl2zav@darc.de

Ich funke mit TR-Log von N6TR: