[TRLog] Ooops

Donald M. Ross dross@sirinet.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:31:53 -0600

I have made a serious error in my second use of TR in a contest (the first
being the SS) and I hope that one of you can help me.

I failed to rename my log from the SS when I went through the POST procedure
and when I finished the 10m contest, the current log was appended to the end
of the SS log.  Then when I went through the POST procedure, everything good
turned bad since the multipliers (and bands) were different.

Is there a way to separate the logs or is this what my old drill sergeant
used to call "... a great learning experience..."?

Don, NL7CO