[TRLog] Re: [TR_Europe] POST Version 6.63a

Udo DL2ZAV dl2zav@darc.de
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:36:43 +0100

On 24 Feb 2002 at 14:17, Tree N6TR wrote:

> Sorry for the additional file - the version of POST I sent with
> all663.zip did not correctly fix the ARRL DX Cabrillo issue if
> you have a sent QTH differnet than your ARRL section.
>
> This version fixes that (POST 6.63a).

Not really fixed for DX stations.
Here is what I got in reply to a 6.62 Cabrillo:
> Unfortunately our robot was unable to process your Cabrillo log file
> as submitted because it appears to be missing some critical
> information.
> ----------
> >         ERROR MESSAGE REPORT FROM THE ROBOT
> > ERROR #1: No valid ARRL section specified.
> > DX stations should use 'DX' for the ARRL section, like this:
> > ARRL-SECTION: DX
> > ARRL DX CONTEST LOG WARNING MESSAGE REPORT FROM THE ROBOT

6.63a does not write ARRL-SECTION: DX either. No problem to put that in
manually, but maybe the next version can put it in automatically.

--
73, Udo
dl2zav@darc.de

Ich funke mit TR-Log von N6TR: