[TRLog] TR Log Wish List

Ron D. Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:42:56 -0500

I would like to add a two "bug fix" comments.

1) When ctrl-J option is selected to not display spots already worked using
ctrl-end to scroll through the list seems to include the unshown spots. It is
really not usable. This is a long standing issue which I forgot about. It set
the display to unworked only and briefly panicked when the spot list whigged
out and did not send me to the right spot.

2) With all spots displayed I locked up spot navigation by right arrowing off
the right of the screen. Escape got me back to normal operation and I could
ctrl-end back and more carefully navigate the spots. I don't know if this only
happened when all the columns of spots were full or not.

Also maybe the answer to the "split" issue is to send an "unsplit" (if there
is one) to the radio, then handle the spot?

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Ron Rossi H/P SRAM Engineering -- IBM Microelectronics