[TRLog] What shall I do?

Tree N6TR tree@kkn.net
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:10:47 -0800

The program can't tell that KH2 is not a USA callsign.  You can "fix"
this by putting KH2D in the CTY.DAT file under USA.  Or, he could sign


FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/trlog
Submissions:              trlog@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  trlog-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-trlog@contesting.com
Feature Wishlist:	  http://web.jzap.com/n6tr/trwish.html