[TRLog] MAC's and TRLog

Gil Baron gbaron@charter.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:58:16 -0500

The implications are that you would be VERY SAD. Emulation is GUARANTEED to
be slow AND you do NOT have the same hardware so NO DOS program would work.
It is windows only. SO since you are going to be using windows, why not
stick with the cheap and available PC. If you want a Mac then get one but
use it for MAC applications NOT DOS.

I have tried these emulators, they are basically worthless.