[TRLog] Mark-V Working 100%

Gil Baron gbaron@charter.net
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 13:02:05 -0500

This is a method that will work only with Win 98 and it s derivatives like
ME. It will NOT wok with WIN2000, WIN N/T or XP, since there is no DOS with
these.

Much better with any of them is to simply make a DOS BOOT diskette with
WIN98 making a WIN98 startup disk.

Of course you need access to WIN98 to do it.

'