[TRLog] Pause

Ron K6KYJ compcoach_2000@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:06:00 -0700

Also, check the autoexec.bat and see if the computer is loading some programs you don't really need.  Even with a DOS boot, I believe you can have resident programs in the background.

                Ron Angle, Chico CA
     73 de K6KYJ  [From the Land of the Seven Dipoles]
   Former op at BV1US and KL7FAR in the Good Old Days