[TRLog] Putting in a long T in this statement de G8OO

David W Wood David W Wood<g3yxx@guildford-physio.demon.co.uk>
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 08:27:08 +0100

Hello Alan and all

That below raises a point for which I would like to know the answer.

In ed.com it was possible to input the speed up and speed down commands
with
ctrl-p+f or s as appropriate, and the half space with the right alt key
and 94, I cant' recall how to input the long T however.

How are these special characters inputted to notepad.exe or other text
editors?

73 de g3yxx

I think you wrote  below <144.1064e336.2a46c900@aol.com>, G8OO@aol.com
writes