[TRLog] Kenwood TS-2000 freq display not working with TR

Zivney, Terry L. 00tlzivney@bsu.edu
Fri, 3 May 2002 12:47:35 -0500

Interesting!

The TRLog manual only gives choices of 1200, 2400, 4800 or
57600 as choices for Radio One/Two Baud Rate!

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9

-----Original Message-----
From: George & Tammy Perkins [mailto:gperkins@tampabay.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 12:28 PM
To: Ron D. Rossi; trlog@contesting.com
Cc: ku6j@ku6j.com
Subject: Re: [TRLog] Kenwood TS-2000 freq display not working with TR

Ron, and list...

Thanks for your response.  I looked up the ku6j application note
on the web site.  Interesting, I changed the baud rate on the
Kenwood to 4800 as he did and the problem went away.
Interesting because, the other functions worked at 9600.  I was
able to communicate between TRlog and the TS-2000 at
9600 and all functions except freq readout and mode sense
and band sense were working.  I was able to change bands,
change modes, enter freq changes, just not sense them.
Anyway, I'm happy.  All functions work ok now and I'll just
leave the rig at 4800 baud.

73 es God Bless
George - Ku3o
Numbers 6:24-26