[TRLog] neqp

Ronald Rossi kk1l@arrl.net
Mon, 06 May 2002 00:26:33 -0400

Man!!! After all that back and forth with K1KI and I pack his original
DOM's with TR! Even the NEQP website (www.neqp.org) has the corrected
ones. MIA CULPA!

I have already started a version 6.67 directory for that release and
have included the CORRECT NEQP DOM's in there. In case you are wondering
yes I am skipping version 6.66 :)

I am sending a new version of POST to the update list. It includes
support for the New England QSO Party AND the correct domestic
multiplier files.

Regarding telling Windham from Windsor I would suggest using QRZ in this
specific case...certainly not your fault! Thank goodness there are many
from either county.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont