[TRLog] TR and NEQP: Problems with the Multiplier Window

K2ONP@aol.com K2ONP@aol.com
Mon, 6 May 2002 11:13:07 EDT

Hello Ron,
Played with NEQP and handed out a few QSO's.  In addition to the known
problems with the .DOM files, I noticed another funny problem with TR.  When
I started the contest, the multiplier window showed the multipliers which
corresponded to the various New England counties.  After about 15 contacts or
so, the multiplier window changed and began displaying DX multipliers, i.e.,
the same as if the program were set up for CQWW DX.  Strange to say the
least!.  This persisted even when I rebooted. Despite this, I had no problem
continuing to log.

The only thing I can think of is I still had my SCP function enabled (from
the SSB WPX contest) with the DX  database.

I wonder if anyone else noticed this?

Thanks, Geo