[TRLog] Sorry CW On My Laptop

Jim Spikes jspikes@knology.net
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 22:12:44 -0600

Hello. When running TR 670 on my laptop (Windows XP) the CW is just not =
acceptable. Whether I'm keying the radio or not, the characters are not =
nice and distinct. Its hard to describe, they just sound erratic and too =
closely spaced, anything over about 25 WPM is pretty hard to copy. I've =
played with the weighting and it doesn't help. The same version works =
great on my desktop machine running Windows ME.

Anyone have any suggestions for a fix before SS tomorrrow?

Jim, N4KH

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---