[TRLog] V6.71B

K4RO Kirk Pickering k4ro@k4ro.net
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:21:30 -0600

I had similar problems here.  6.71b caused the parallel keying
circuit in my DX Doubler to go into "dah-di-dah-di-dah-di-dah"
mode, like it used to with my old HB interface before I added
pull up resistors.  I went back to 6.70 and the keying worked
fine.  There is definately a difference in the parallel keying
line behavior from 6.70 to 6.71b.

-Kirk  K4RO