[TRLog] CT1BOH info screen problem

Jim Smith jimsmith@shaw.ca
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:35:17 -0800

Just for fun I started TR with my CQWW CW log from the weekend and hit
CTRL-] to see what this info screen looked like.  I expected to see
columns showing % of Qs by continent and band.  What I did see was that
I had spent 100% of my time on 160 but had made no Qs anywhere.  Not too
good for someone who op'd for 32 hrs on all bands!  I'm running 6.69
under Win 98.  Not a show stopper for me.  Don't see how the info would
be useful to me, other than the time on each band.

On a happier note, while trying this I discovered the CTRL-O command.
 Had I used this during WW I might have got KH6 on more than one band.
 Duhh!

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO