[TRLog] Two at once

Jack Fleming oolon@eskimo.com
Fri, 04 Oct 2002 19:37:33 -0700

I'm not sure if this is possible or not, but here's what I want to do...

In a multi-single cw contest (let's say Sweepstakes where we actually have
to type in the information from the other station) two of us will be
listening to the huge pileup (hopefully) that our CQ has generated with two
different VFOs on the same radio.  So it's the same pileup being viewed
from two different vantage points.

What I would like to do is have the main operator "A" get a callsign and
send the exchange.  Operator B then shows Operator A a callsign ("K7ED") he
copied in the pileup.  When the first information is recorded I would like
TRlog to then send "tu nw K7ED ..." and send the exchange for this second
station.

Possible?  Can the main operator somehow tell TRlog what the next callsign
will be and have TRlog understand what to do next?  I've tried to RTFM -
but the link on http://www.qth.com/tr/manual.html seems to be broken.

advTHANKSance!

73, Jack, WA0RJY (K7ED in contests)

Jack Fleming                         oolon@eskimo.com
Don't Panic                                 jack.fleming.org