[TRLog] Sending hex commands to a Yaesu Mark 5

Ron D. Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:18:34 -0400

Folks,

It is not IRQ related. The command string being generated from Pete's computer
is other than it should be.

Pete,

Your adelphia account is causing me no end of fits today. It not
accepting mail from my normal mailer because I come from a machine in a
domain it cannot ping (behind a firewall). A real PITA!! So I am resorting to
a public media to send you this message...sorry.

Do you have any thing in your configuration files which defines a
Kenwood radio? Can you send me your full STDCFG.DAT, LOGCFG.DAT and whatever
other CFG you call? The reason I ask is that it is just striking me that you
have "IF;"'s (Kenwood freq request command) strewn in among the "00 00 00 02
10"'s (Yaesu freq request). When I generate a radiodebug file for yaesu I do
not see any "IF;"'s.

I have requested Tim Totten send me a debug file to. I want to see what
his looks like too.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr