[TRLog] rotator control

Ron D. Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:49:55 -0400

ROTATOR TYPE = YAESU will be supported in the next release for those which
actually spent the extra $ on the yaesu version of the controller.

The ROTATOR PORT command was added in 6.41. The ORION PORT was kept for
backward compatibility. They both set the same internal variable, so the last
one specified in the CFG file wins!

Rich, How come you did not request a radio two rotator port command? There is
a way to do that today. Since TR does not interrogate the rotator you could
use a switching arrangement steered by the RELAY CONTROL PORT bit and send the
rotator commands to the right place.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr