[TRLog] rotator control

George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii@kkn.net
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 05:53:39 -0700

On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 08:49:55AM -0400, Ron D. Rossi wrote:

> Rich, How come you did not request a radio two rotator port command? There is
> a way to do that today. Since TR does not interrogate the rotator you could
> use a switching arrangement steered by the RELAY CONTROL PORT bit and send the
> rotator commands to the right place.
>
> --

What Hy-Gain did or was going to do in their firmware
was let you set the rotors as A, B, C, D or some
such and then you could address the rotors that
were on the smame serial port by procedding the
command with the address.

I think the boxes would all go to the smae heading
if there was not an address - but I am not sure.