[Trlog] CW mode, Dits and Dahs

David Price wa4et at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 15:33:48 EDT 2003

Tree

Well the fix was 10K resistors, works A OK now. If I had read the detail for
the pins on pages 181 and 182, I would have caught the fact that 10K was the
suggested value, not the 1K I had origally used

A suggestion would be to include a blowup on page 182 to include that
circuit with the 10k resistors visable like the two alreay shown. The
diagram on page 183 could also be inproved, as trying to actually read the
diagram, witch how I build most things, leave the resistor values hidden in
a blurr or scanned fuzz

THanks for everybodies feedback

David