[Trlog] Auto Zero of Clarifier and Other issues

Dave Hachadorian k6ll at juno.com
Sun Aug 3 12:31:42 EDT 2003

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 14:00:41 EDT KZ5D at aol.com writes:
> How can I delete the auto zero of the clarifier whenever you send a
> CQ with
> TR? This is an annoying problem since I happen to listen about 20 hz
> up from my
> transmitted signal.

I think the clarifier is zeroed only if
you program the > character at the end of a message.

> Is there any way to set the program not to allow access to the same
> bands
> when using SO2R? Just getting used to this neat system, but found
> myself jumping
> the run radio onto the second radio's band in the NAQP. Not too good
> for the
> second radio's RX.

Check out the "skip active band" command.

> I've printed the entire last Tr manual from website, which is about
> 200 pages
> and is version 6.71B.

A much better way to use the manual is to use the edit/find
capability of Adobe Acrobat to electronically search for the
key words you are looking for.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Big Bear Lake, CA