[Trlog] Here's a Good one

Dave Hachadorian k6ll at juno.com
Sat Feb 8 10:45:22 EST 2003

I run with two radios under Win 98SE all the time.
I haven't encountered the problem you described.

I start TR with a shortcut icon on the desktop, with the
following attributes:

Program C:\spcw\tr.exe
working C:\spcw
shortcut key none
run maximized
Suggest ms-dos as necessary
font types: both
memory total=auto, ems=none, xms=none, dpmi=auto, initial
 environment=auto
usage = full screen
size = default
window and performance boxes all checked.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ