[Trlog] Making progress on lockup

Bob Tellefsen n6wg at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 13 11:17:07 EDT 2003

Thanks to info posted by KL7RA in May of last year,
I now have a working autoexec.bat and config.sys
that seem to be working on both laptops.  I have had
a fairly long session on the simulator now without a
lockup, so I hope that did the trick.

I had really hoped to spend more time on learning the
program, and not studying to become a DOS guru :-)

Seems like there ought to be a better way to get us
non-DOS folks up and running.  Then we could focus on
the abilities of the program and not on the "back-room"
stuff.

My thanks to KL7RA for the info.
73, Bob N6WG