[Trlog] IARU

Ron D. Rossi rrossi at btv.ibm.com
Mon Jul 14 10:41:40 EDT 2003

Jimmy,

Run "TR RESCORE". It will rerun the contest and does the work you would like
to have done. Don't touch the computer until it is done with the log. Then
exit as you would normally exit a contest. The rate can be quite
impressive...4694 Qs/hr when I did it. If something hoses up (like you touch
the keyboard) the original log is stored in PLOGxxxx.dat (xxxx is a sequence
starting with 0001 incrementing up each time you run some POST procedure
against the log).

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l at arrl.net) <><
Ron Rossi ASIC PE Test -- IBM Microelectronics