[Trlog] TR and WAE - QTC logging issues solved!

K2ONP at aol.com K2ONP at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 00:05:02 EDT 2003

Problem Solved!
Several of you mentioned that TR generates a separate file containing the
detailed QTC information that the DARC needed for scoring.  These data are in a
file called QTC.DAT.  I'm not sure whether QTC.DAT is generated separately
along with the LOG.DAT or  whether it is derived from LOG.DAT at the time POST is
run.
I haven't checked this year's rules, but the problem I had with my submission
last year was that I failed to include QTC.DAT along with my log.  Since that
was my first WAE submission using TR, I never knew the file existed!
Other than my mistake, the QTC function works very well on CW.

Thanks to everyone for their help and patience.
73's
Geo K2ONP