[Trlog] NAQP logs for ARRL logbook

Richard Ferch ve3iay at rac.ca
Sat Jun 14 18:42:44 EDT 2003

Hi Rich,

I haven't tried submitting an NAQP Cabrillo file to LOTW myself, but come to
think of it, it's not a complete surprise that the ARRL's TQSL software
doesn't like it. The Cabrillo format for NAQP and the NA Sprint is different
from the Cabrillo format for most ARRL contests. Still, it would certainly
be possible for TQSL to be programmed to accept both (indeed, all - there
are several) Cabrillo formats.

In the meanwhile, I think your best bet would be to convert your NAQP log to
ADIF and then run the ADIF file through TQSL. There are a couple of programs
to convert TR log.dat files to ADIF (TRADIF by OK1RR and LogConv by KA5WSS);
or, there is a program to convert Cabrillo files to ADIF at
http://www.storm.ca/~ve3iay/download.html ; this program works on NAQP files
as well as on Cabrillo files for several other contest formats.

73,
Rich VE3IAY