[Trlog] cannot create cabrillo file

kc5lk at bellsouth.net kc5lk at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 2 20:03:36 EST 2003

   After the just completed ARRL DX Contest, every time I attempt to create a cabrillo file using post.exe I get the following messages, "unable to open log.dat" and "no contacts found".  I can open both the log.dat and logcfg.dat with a text editor and all contacts are there.  I did flush the temporary log file at the end of the contest.
   Any suggestions on what I did wrong and what can be done to convert the file for email submission to the ARRL.
                          John Bergman, KC5LK