[Trlog] I used the READ command after ARRL DX Phone and now have four timesas many Qs

Ron D. Rossi rrossi at btv.ibm.com
Mon Mar 3 09:33:05 EST 2003

Since Version 6.71 there is now a command RESCORE. It attempted to address the
READ issues. It will automatically set some defaults to speed up the READ
process, move LOG.DAT to a backup, and then rerun the contest from that backup
creating a new LOG.DAT. The command is TR RESCORE.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l at arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr