[Trlog] Exchange Radios...

Ronald Rossi rrossi at btv.ibm.com
Fri May 23 00:00:15 EDT 2003

Folks,

Someone not too long ago mentioned that the Exchange Radios command was
not working for them using mixed modes. I cannot find the email to
figure out who it was, nor do I remember exactly when it was sent. I
have been VERY low visibility the past couple months. Anyway it just
struck me what was probably going on. I bet the command had been
programmed to CQ MEMORY Fx (or CQ CW MEMORY Fx) but not to CQ SSB MEMORY
Fx! TRLog only sets the CW command and not both CW and SSB when the mode
is not specified. That is MIGHT be something to change. Also don't
forget to set the EX MEMORY as well so the command will work when S&P as
well.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l at arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont