[Trlog] Exchange Radios...

K4RO Kirk Pickering k4ro at k4ro.net
Mon May 26 13:03:01 EDT 2003

Ron,

It was I who reported EXCHANGERADIOS not working
in mixed mode.  I was referring to the latest Beta
version, but the symptom is also present with 6.72.
You are right, I added the lines for CQ SSB and EX SSB
memories, and EXCHANGESRADIOS now works in mixed mode.
I used 6.72 in WPX (as WR3O) and it worked very well.

-Kirk  K4RO