[Trlog] Packet problem

Ken Warren ad4os at mynra.com
Sat Nov 1 13:08:22 EST 2003

I have been using Tr for a few years but I am just now trying to
use the packet functions. I am almost there. Everything is working
but the characters on the screen are partly jiberish. I can
connect and get spots but the text is not right. The format of the
test is right and about about half of the letters are too, but not
enough to read a spot.

Packet Baud Rate = 9600

The manual says this is OK in the packet section but says 2400 is
max in appendix. I am new to packet and can't figure out how to
change the terminal speed on the TNC to try slower speed. TNC is
Packratt 232. TNC funtions fine with other terminal programs.

Hope you can help,

Ken Warren
AD4OS
Olin, IA