[Trlog] Packet spots going astray w/6.78

VR2BrettGraham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Sat Nov 1 23:50:55 EST 2003

Just woke up (Sunday morning local) & found I left computer running with
General QSO log receiving spots via packet port.

On 15m phone the bandmap contains 3.5 columns of calls, with only the last
six or so being in the phone band, with some in white - meaning they just
got spotted.

On 15m CW there are eight spots, all of which are really CW spots.  And as I
type this, new spots are showing up.

Back on SSB, I see more CW spots have come in whilst I was down on CW.

If there is some pattern to it, I'm not seeing it as it's too early to think.

73, VR2BrettGraham