[Trlog] Copy call to exchange window

Brian Summers summersb at telus.net
Tue Nov 4 10:03:56 EST 2003

I'm one of those people whose CW and typing is not the greatest in the world. That's two strikes against me. During the CW sweepstakes after I've entered a call in the callsign window I then have to re-enter the same call in the exchange window. By then the check and section have completely passed me by.

So, after entering serial number and precedence is there a simple method of automatically copying the call from the callsign window into the exchange window so I can then concentrate on the check and section info that follows?

tnx, Brian Summers VE7JKZ