[Trlog] Once more, with a bit more feeling...

Tom Hammond n0ss at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 4 09:58:29 EST 2003

OK Folks:

Maybe my first posting got lost since it was posted during the CW SS, but
we still need some help here, please.

I local, WN0X, has just recently acquired an IC-756 Pro II and is pretty
keen on getting it talking to TRLog. Problem is, he's not certain of the
proper address to be using that rig... and probably a few other
setup-related items which should go into the LOGCFG.DAT file.

Does ANYONE have a LOGCFG.DAT file which they'd be kind enough to share
with us? Sure would be appreciated.

73,

Tom   N0SS