[Trlog] "send alt-d spots to packet"

Dave Hachadorian k6ll at juno.com
Sun Nov 9 11:21:30 EST 2003

I don't think the  "send alt-d spots to packet"
command is working correctly.

Here's how it works now:
If the alt-d is a dupe for me, the spot is not sent
to packet at all.

If the alt-d is a new station for me, the spot is sent
to packet immediately, even before I work the station.

Here's how I think it should work:
If the alt-d is a dupe for me, the spot should be sent to
packet immediately.

If the alt-d is a new station for me, the spot should
be sent to packet only after I have worked the station.

Also, here is more specific information on a
previously reported problem:

If a TS-850 is in CW REVERSE mode, it will
change to CW NORMAL when it is sent to a
station selected from the bandmap.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ