[Trlog] Help! SBDVP and HP Laptop CORRECTION

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at r66.ru
Wed Nov 12 20:35:35 EST 2003

Pete, I can't say I did it with any sound card but I have two desktop
computers at home, one Dell Latitude CPX notebook and one no brand notebook
and all run well enough with TR and SBDVP.  Having said that the least
problems I had with ISA SB-16 running very well both in true DOS and in WIN
98 DOS window. Notebooks usually can be persuaded to do it only from WIN 98
dos box just because DOS drivers for the sound cards are nonexistant.

73, Igor UA9CDC