[Trlog] 1B67LAX Bug

K5NZ at aol.com K5NZ at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 00:28:02 EST 2003

In a message dated 11/14/03 11:22:19 PM Central Standard Time, k6ll at juno.com
writes:

> > >I believe it only requires one added space... between "1B" and
> > "67LAX"...
> > >e.g.  1B 67LAX, and it'll parse things correctly and you'll NOT
> > lose the
> > call.

I went all thru this for cw, did nobody see it?  If it is a one digit number
you have to put a space between the 1b "sec".  Once it is a 2 digit number it
works fine.  As Tree said before CW just put a space between each part of the
exchange to be sure... or turn off callsign update <which is one of my
favorite features so I don't want to turn it off.>

nz