Fwd: Re: [Trlog] RST problem - alternative program?

charles Lewis s9ss160m at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 15:23:46 EDT 2003

Thanks to all those who took time to drop me a note.

I suppose my note was too long, so most apparently
didn't take time to really read it and missed the
point.  Please see below the response I sent to Dale.

I already to know how to activate the prompt for S and
am using it. I also know how to use the keyboard mode
to send a real RST and then edit the log to change the
entry.  However, as my note to Dale below indicates,
that just is not practacal in my case.  It would be OK
for casual QSO's, but that is seldom what I face when
I get on the air.

Thanks again.

Charles - S9SS
Sao Tome Island, West Africa