[Trlog] Re: TR

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 18:39:45 EST 2003

Hi:

I usually do it with "AUTO DUPE ENABLE CQ = FALSE."  :-)

However, if AUTO SEND CHARACTER COUNT is set to 4, what's the
best way to do it?  How do you get his call sent in S&P?
Define a key? Use the down arrow trick (thanks!) and send his
call with the paddles? (That's what I'd probably do...).

73,

Mark, KD4D