[Trlog] Help for Omni VI Please!

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 16:35:51 EST 2003

All:

Any help anyone is willing to offer is appreciated.

I tried using the new .MIM ARRL section file with an older version of TR, but
noticed that the SS overlay did not seem to include all the new ARRl
sections.  I loaded 6.72, the most recent version I have, and I get a "radio 1
communication warning" and the frequency on TR does not follow the radio as I tune,
although it does sense the band and frequency initially.

My Omni VI is set up for IC735, like I've always used, and it is working fine
with all other logging applications, although I am using 6.56+ for most other
contests and general logging.

Can I use previous versions with the new .MIM file, if so, how can I add the
new precedences?

I am paying the price for missing SS the past five years.

Paul R. Schaffenberger, K5AF